Enabling “Apps from Unknown Sources” is normally the first step in installing most non-amazon apps, including Kodi. This option allows you to install apps from outside of the normal app store and is crucial for many of the popular apps on Amazon Fire.
- From the home screen, scroll to “Settings”
- Scroll to the right and select “Device”
- Scroll down and select “Developer options”
- Select “Apps from Unknown Sources” to turn the option to “ON”
- Finally, select “Turn On” from the popup message that appears
- Viola! Done, now it’s time to install some apps!