Hi everybody, I hope you are all having a good day! Natalie of The Butterfly Effect has nominated me for a Q & A & Facts session, so thanks for the nomination and now lets get down to it!
1. What was the last photo you took with your phone?(Post it too)
The last picture I took was one of my kitten Ralph, as you can see he is sleeping (as always!).
2. Have you ever danced in the rain?
Yes I have, although not romantically! Me and the rest of Team Bath Racing did a very nice dance in the rain over the summer after winning the main event at Formula Student Silverstone.
3. Who/What Inspires you to become a better person?
Well in a way nothing, well nothing in particular, I just live by the motto ‘Get better’ as in, always try to improve yourself, whether it be in a small or big way. This music video also comes to mind:
4. What defines you as a person?
My personality I guess? Haha
5. Would you rather be ugly and live forever(like 80) or beautiful and live for a year?Which one would you choose and why?
I would rather be ugly (I already am Haha) and live a normal length life! I’m not vain enough to warrant being good lucking at the expense of time!
6. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?(Do you regret it)
Nope! Me and the long suffering Miss. Peasant are still together and have been since secondary school!
7. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
Nothing to be honest I’m very content, a little more money wouldn’t go amiss though as it would make my life a little easier not having to worry about paying the bills!
8. What is your best childhood memory?
I don’t have one stand out memory to be honest, I guess just all the times I was playing with friends.
9. Would you give up your life, phone, money etc to go and live in a cabin in the forest with someone you love?
Yes I would love this! I don’t use my phone very much anyway, plus having move across the country a few months ago for my new job means I don’t have many local connections anyway!
10. Last, but certainly not least..(If this scenario existed)Would you rather be a Vampire or a Ware-wolf and why?
Probably a vampire, you have more control over your actions, plus you gain some abilities over being a human and are less noticeable, I guess I could try both on Skyrim and report back with my finding if I had to make a choice for real!
Interesting Facts About Me
- My favourite type of music is punk rock, bands like Rancid and March to the Grave
- I have a Masters degree in Automotive Engineering
- I like to restore cars in my spare time (mainly my classic mini that is the same age as me!)
- I started to learn the harmonica just before Christmas and I’m still terrible although I am still learning!
- I am an ISTJ Personality (The Logistician)
- I have a rescue kitten names Ralph who was born in August
- I brew my own beer (I enjoy the process and it’s cheap!)
- This blog is about 6 weeks old
My nominations for continuing this Q & A sessions are:
Questions for you!
- What was the last photo you took?(Post it too)
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who/What Inspires you to become a better person?
- What has been your greatest achievement?
- Would you rather be a brilliant writer, or a brilliant photographer? And why?
- What is your favourite quote?
- If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
- What is your best childhood memory?
- Would you rather live in a city, or in a rural area? (Ignoring where you need to work!)
- Last, but certainly not least..If you died tomorrow, is there anything you wish you had said to anyone?